1. If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel the Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and our returns and refunds policy is in line with your legal right to cancel; see the remainder of this clause 9 for further details. Please see clause 10 for details of what to do if you receive faulty Products. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
2. You can cancel the Contract and return your goods to us for a refund at any time up to 14 days after the day on which you receive your goods from us (if we send your goods in separate parcels and they arrive with you on different days the 14 days will start to run from the day you receive the last of those parcels).
3. However, your cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
a. any made-to-measure or custom-made Products;
b. any sealed Products once the seal has been broken.
4. To cancel a Contract, you can let us know:
a. by completing the cancellation form on our website;
b. by completing the returns form included within your online account;
c. by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, address and order number to help us identify it.<br>
5. If you decide to cancel the Contract you will receive:
a. a full refund of the price you paid for your goods, subject to you returning and us receiving your goods in the same state as they were sent to you with any packaging or accessories that accompanied your goods when they were delivered to you. To determine whether your returned goods are in the same state as they were sent to you we will put them through, and for your refund they must pass quality control inspection;
b. in any event, a refund of any applicable delivery charges you paid for.
We will process the refund due to you within 14 days of the day on which we receive your goods back or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent your goods back to us. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
6. Our address for returns is Doulton Water Filters, Lymedale Cross, Lower Milehouse Lane, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 9BT. You will be responsible for the cost of returning your goods to us.
1. If you receive faulty Product(s) you can return them to us. Our address for returns is Doulton Water Filters, Lymedale Cross, Lower Milehouse Lane, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 9BT.
2. On receipt of the faulty product, we will offer you a replacement or refund. In either case we will reimburse any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the faulty Product(s) to us – proof of your payment of any such costs shall be required.
3. If you choose a replacement Product we will deliver this to you free of any delivery charges. You will have a further 14 days after the day on which you receive the replacement Product from us to change your mind and return the replacement Product to a refund in accordance with the terms of clause 9.
4. If you choose a refund we will refund the price of the faulty Product(s) in full. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay within 14 days of receipt by us of the returned Product.